This is hands down my favorite Taylor Swift album. I like country Taylor!
- Tim McGraw– This is such a summer song! It’s also a sweet little love song! So good…
- Picture to Burn– This is a country song! There’s quite a lot of attitude in this song, and it’s awesome!
- Teardrops on My Guitar– This song is so sad, and so relatable.
- A Place In This World– This is another sad song. It’s about finding where you belong.
- Cold As You- This one is slower. It’s also sad.
- The Outside– I love this song! Yet again, quite relatable. But also again, sad… Upbeat sounding, though
- Tied Together With a Smile– This one’s slower and sad…
- Stay Beautiful– Okay, this one isn’t so sad! Very sweet actually
- Should’ve Said No– An awesome song!! She uses “thang”. Haha!
- Mary’s Song (Oh My My My)– I absolutely love this one!! It’s apparently about her neighbors, and it’s their love story in a song! It’s so sweet and wonderful and fantastic!
- Our Song– This is probably my favorite song off the album. It’s got a nice twang to it. Another good summery song.
- I’m Only Me When I’m With You– This is definitely a dance-around-your-room song. Also, another summer song. Nice and upbeat!
- Invisible– Okay, this one is sad too…
- A Perfectly Good Heart– …and so is this one
While there are a ton of sad songs, they’re all relatable sad songs. Country Taylor is the best!! It’s such a summery album. It’s awesome! You have to check it out!!!!!!!